Saturday, February 13, 2010

For the sake of time

When I make something to share with you here, it takes me twice as long because I have to take a picture before each step, during each step and then after each step. Because I am not a food photographer I sometimes have to take 3 or 4 photos to get a good representation of what it should look like.

Then I started a Masters program and all my spare time got eaten up with projects, papers and reading and as a result I let my cooking go by the wayside.

I got a new microwave to go over my stove and needed to clean out my cook book cupboard. As I sat staring at my pile of books, I was sad that I had let this blog sit idle for so long. Then I had an idea.

Even though I don't have the time to make and photograph and post everything I would like, I can still post all my favorite recipes then come back and add photos later.

Deal?

And if you have any questions or requests, just let me know.



*******************
Eat Well, Live Well

0 comments: